Search This Blog

Thursday 31 December 2015

Last post of 2015

Hello everybody,

Today is my last post of 2015 :(

This post is just to say thank you to each and every one of you who reads my blog posts and supports my blog!
Weather you have been here since my first post or you have only just read my recent post I appreciate all of you and I am so happy to have come this far on my blog.

I cannot believe I am now nearly at 2K this is crazy and I just cant believe it!
I love every single one of you very much and I really appreciate your support.

2015 has been a great year both for my life outside of the blog and on the blog. I cannot wait to share 2016 with you all and I hope it will be a very special year filled with fun happiness and lots of special memories.

I wanted to give you an insider of all the things to come in 2016 (well the things I know anyway)!
I have a very cool day in London coming soon!
I will hopefully buy my new camera!
So later on in 2016 I have a holiday to Walt Disney world  so there will be some blog posts on that and also if you follow my instagram (link at the end of this post)  there will be videos on there.

I cannot wait for a amazing 2016!
I hope you guys all have an amazing happy new year and again thank you so much for all your support!

ILY all and I will see you on Wednesday!

Beauty reviews blog
xoxo

My instagram :- beautytubeee
Email :- beautyreviewsblogs@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment