Search This Blog

Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas day 3 ~ Festive nail polish looks

Hello everybody and welcome to blogmas day 3! Today I have a festive nail polish look for you all.

So to get a festive nail look I stayed classic with a red all over my nail and my index finger silver glittery.

Base Coat
I normally always use a basecoat to protect my natural nails and today I used a Barry m base and top coat all over my nails.

colour 1
So for my colour 1 I used a red colour all over my nails this keeps in the theme of a Christmas colour. I used the rimmel 60 second nail polish In the shade 310 red carpet which is very fast drying and I love it.

colour 2
For colour two I used Maybelline silver glitter  from their colour show line in the shade 293. I used this on my index finger this adds more festivity to the look and makes it look really pretty and still traditional/classic.
You can also do this with gold or green glitter any Christmas coloured glitters !

Here is a lovely little pic of the nail polishes used apart from the base coat which I left upstairs !






xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Those nauo colours look so nice!! Will pick them up for Christmas day.

    Happy December

    WIxx

    White-interiors.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A red nail polish is a must, and love the glitter polish too. Might have to recreate this soon!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone and these colours are gorgeous also send me pics on instagram if you do xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours look gorgeous, lovely post! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete