Search This Blog

Sunday 6 December 2015

Blogmas day 6 ~ Fave things about christmas

Hello everybody, today I will be sharing with you my fave things about Christmas this is a collab with pink smarties her blog is linked at the end of this post so I hope you enjoy lets get started.

My first thing is the sharing moments together and gift giving. I love seeing the faces on people when they receive something they love! I also love Christmas traditions as well.

I love the food! Food at Christmas time is amazing an I love going to the supermarket and picking the food out. My fave is Christmas chocolates like celebrations and heroes etc.

Christmas decorations are also amazing like the tree what is Christmas without a Christmas tree!
I love putting my family tree up and decorations like tinsel around the house and listening to Christmas songs whilst doing it!

Christmas jumpers are also amazing I have 2 for this Christmas but watching people like zoella with her Christmas jumper haul makes me want way more as there are some really cute ones!

Christmas movies and songs have been my fave thing lately and they really put me in the festive mood all ready for Christmas!
My favourite film at the moment is Elf!

I love pretty much everything about Christmas to be honest so that is it.

check out what pink smarties loves about Christmas click the link to see -> www.pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk


Thanks for reading   

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment