Search This Blog

Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas day 7 ~ Secret Santa Girls Gift Ideas Under £10

Hello everybody, todays post is going to be on some secret Santa gifts under £10 to buy for a girl.

So lets get started!

The first thing is any lush Christmas items such as single bubble bars or bath bombs etc.They are pretty much all under £10 and if your like me you like a nice warm bath at this time of the year to warm up and relax.

There is a particular lush gift set called secret Santa.This gift says it all and its under £10 which is perfect for most secret Santa price limits.

Next is candles and plenty of them! I love candles at this time of year and I find them really relaxing whilst im doing homework or anything so I love to light them. I think a lot of girls enjoy lighting candles 1 because they smell amazing 2 because they are cute and perfect for this time of the year and three they are so photogenic! You can get many candles under £10 even small Yankee candles.

Another is makeup I think makeup is a really nice gift especially for beauty lovers like me! It Is a great way for people to try your faves or new things etc. At the drugstore there are so many nice but under £10 makeup items perfect for secret Santa my top pick is Revlon black cherry lipstick which I have and I love. It is £6.99 and is the perfect colour for this time of the year.

Lastly is a good old voucher for £10 of course this way if your really stuck with ideas they can chose their own item from their favourite shop using a voucher you gave them.

I hope you enjoyed this post
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I would love any of these gifts, great post xxx

    ReplyDelete