Search This Blog

Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas day 10 ~ makeup post

Hello everybody so today I have a Christmas make up post showing you My fave makeup products
lately.

I have been using a BB cream from garner lately as it works really well on my skin.

Next I use my mac pro long wear concealer to brighten up my whole face and conceal those pesky dark circles.

Next I use my naked 2 basics palettes for my eyebrows using the shades cover and primal to achieve a natural brow look that I will then brush through with my eyebrow spollie.

Then I use a powder from mac to matte my face.

Next I use my mac mascara to add volume and length to my eyelashes.

Then I use a blusher from Milani in the shade dolce pink.

Then I use my mac soft and gentle highlighter to add a sparkle to the top of my cheek bones.

Then finally I use my fave lipstick called black cherry from revlon.

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment