Search This Blog

Saturday 12 December 2015

Blogmas day 12 ~ Christmas night routine

Hello everybody,

So today I have a Christmasy night routine post for you all.

So the first thing I do in the night is have a really relaxing bath where I will use a lush Christmas product like so white pictured below.

 
Then once I get out of the bath I will use a body lotion and moisturizer.
 
Then I will get my pjs lately I love wearing my jack wills black/blue and white bottoms with just a black top.
 
Next I will watch a Christmas film like elf and make myself some hot chocolate to drink whilst I watch it.
 
Then lately I have been doing lots of gift wrapping at night for peoples Christmas gifts.
 
Next I will brush my teeth and check my phone social media and blog etc.
 
Then its time to go to my bed!
 
xoxo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment