Search This Blog

Saturday 5 December 2015

blogmas day 5 ~ festive candles

Hello everybody,
Today's post is going to be on some of my fave winter/christmas candles.

So let's get started!

My first candle is the Yankee candle spiced orange.I know so many people who don't like this candle but I absolutely love it.It sort of is a love it or hate it smell.It is a really nice warm spicey scent perfect for this time of the year.Normally I use the Yankee candle wax tarts to melt in my wax burner and they still give off the same amazing smell.

My second candle is the Yankee candle November rain.I bought this whilst I was in the USA and havnt seen it in the UK before but I know you can purchase it online.It smells gorgeous and it really does smell of the rain.I used this all through October and November and my room smelt amazing.

My last candle is the primark red winter candle.This smells amazing and looks so nice.They are normally £3 - £5 but they burn for 30-40 hours which amazing for the price you pay.I love mine so much and I got this last Christmas and only started using it this September or so and I still have loads left.

I hope you enjoyed this post
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great post, can't wait to collab today! x
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete