Search This Blog

Friday 18 December 2015

Blogmas day 18 ~ GIFT WRAPPING

Hello everybody,

Today I have a post telling you where I got wrapping supplies from.


So for the wrapping paper I bought it from Sainsbury's and bought the brown paper with red sparkly writing that says merry Christmas.

For decoration on the gifts I bought pretty much all of it from Wilkinson as they had so much so I bought a pack of bows in silver, red and white.

Then I bought a pack of white bells to attach to gift tags and they jingle on the present!

I also bought an accessory pack from Wilkinson for 2 or 3 pounds and this contains candy cane coloured twine then white and red twine.t also contains some red and white tartan ribbon and some white merry Christmas ribbon and it contains 3 brown gift tags with candy cane coloured ribbons.

In the card factory I got a pack 200 gift tags for £1 and they have all different designs and patterns and they come with string to attach to the tags.

I hope you enjoyed

xoxo

2 comments: