Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogmas day 15 ~ Christmas make up collab

Hello everybody,

Welcome to blogmas day 15 today I have a Christmas make up collab with the lovely sparkle and shine her blog will be linked below as usual.

So today I will be showing you my fave makeup products to use in the festive season I am going to base my post upon two products one for the eyes and one for the lips.

The first one I am going to talk about is a product for the eyes and that is the mac pigments in the gold shades from the irresistibly charming holiday 2015 collection.

So in this you get 4 stunning shades 3 of which are pigments and 1 is a glitter!
The shades are naked, blondes gold and out all night and the glitter Is called reflects bronze.

They all come in a stunning little box that is reusable and beautiful.



Next I am going to talk about two lip products one from mac called viva glam 1 and one from smash box which is a lip gloss called legendary. These are both red in colour and perfect for the festive season.

These look absolutely gorgeous for Christmas partys etc.
These are also perfect to layer on top of each other to have an extra boost in colour.



That is all for todays post I hope you enjoyed it!
Check out sparkle and shines post here  -> www.sparkleshineblog.blogspot.co.uk

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment