Search This Blog

Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas day 20 ~ top 10 christmas movies collab

Hello everybody,

Today I have a collab with the lovely girl obsessed blog her blog is linked at the end and I will be sharing with you my top 10 Christmas movies.

1. Elf
Elf is a film I will watch at least twice every Christmas as it is so funny and gets me in a festive mood. I actually don't know anyone who doesn't love this film!

2. Home Alone
Home alone is a Christmas classic and it is a film I definitely watch every Christmas It never gets old!

3. Christmas with the kranks
This film may be unknown to some people but it is so worth watching it is hilarious and is a great Christmas film!

4. Deck The Halls
This film gets me in a festive mood and makes me laugh so much it is all about a guy called buddy who wants his Christmas lights to be seen from space it is a good film and really worth watching if you want a sprinkle of festivity to your mood.

5. The Grinch
The Grinch is a film all about the Grinch of course and he hates Christmas it is a classic and will be on tv over Christmas so make sure you don't miss it.

6. Miracle on 34th street
This film is really sweet and is about an old man working at Coles store as there Santa Claus he meets a little girl who doesn't believe in him and you will have to watch the film to see what happens!

7. Arthur Christmas
This film is very good and is a cartoon but it is very good and is about Arthur Christmas who helps deliver the presents but there is a dilemma did they forget one present!

8. The polar express
The polar express is a classic and lots of people love it! I need to watch it as I haven't yet this year!

9. Nativity
There are now 3 of these films the newest is called dude where's my donkey and I love them all they are all about primary school children putting on a nativity with there crazy cool teacher Mr Poppy.

10. Muppets Christmas carol
A classic I normally watch on Christmas eve!

Okay guys so that is it I hope you enjoyed it.
Check out girl 0bsesseds post here -> www.girl0bsessed.blogspot.com

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Elf has always been my favourite Christmas film, can't beat the classics!
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete