Search This Blog

Friday 8 January 2016

Lush Collection 2016

Hello everybody,
Today I have my first post of 2016 and it is my lush 2016 collection. My collection may not be as big as everyone else's but to me it is quite big!
I package my lush products in plastic wrap as it keeps the products shape and smell for ages.
My new years resolution was to not buy any lush products apart from the big collections like valentines day,easter,summer,Halloween and Christmas.

This year im hoping to go to a lush blogger event and take some amazing photos.

Okay so now all the waffling is done lets get into the post.

Soaps and shower gels/jelly's.

For my soaps I have 2 different ones which I cut up into smaller pieces.
I have the pink one which is rock star soap, and the pinkie red one is the god mother soap.





For shower gel I have 3 snow fairy's!
I have 2 100g sizes and one 500g size!


I also have one of the Halloween shower jelly's which is the night wing:


Bath bombs:

Most of my bath bombs are from this Christmas as I bought way to many in the sale and I also received many lush gift boxes.

Pictured below are all my bath bombs. The names are on labels attached to the bath bombs  :







 
 
Bubble bars:
 
Most of my bubble bars are also from the Christmas collection also as I did buy many of these in the lush Christmas sale.

Pictured below are the bubble bars. Again names are on the bubble bars.






This is the end of my post today I would love to know how lush blogger events work so comment if you have ever been to one or if you know what goes on there!

xoxo










4 comments:

  1. Loving your blog at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this, I may do one myself! You have lots more then me though ahaha, I mostly have bathbombs and bubble bars to be honest. I also don't want to spend as much money in there this year. As I finally got a bath last October and so all my money literally went down the drain in lush ahaha, especially cos of the Christmas range being out! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm exactly the same haha always waste my money on lush stuff but I love it too much xoxo

    ReplyDelete