Search This Blog

Thursday 24 December 2015

Blogmas day 24 ~ The Christmas Collab

Hello everybody,

Today I have a collab post with the lovely aloha its lily and we are doing the Christmas post.

So I found the questions on YouTube and these are a mash up of the questions so these questions are not mine and credit goes out to everybody on YouTube who has done these questions.

So now that disclaimer is done I will get on with it!
1.What is your favourite holiday movie?
My favourite holiday movie has to be Elf you cannot beat elf it is just to funny!
I actually did a top 10 Christmas movie post during blogmas this year and there is a list of many more holiday movie faves.

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
I am very traditional with my fave Christmas colours and I love red, green, gold and silver.

3.Do you like to stay in your pjs on Christmas or dress up?
I like to stay in my pjs until around 12 and then I usually wear either new clothes if I have any or I wear my Christmas jumper just to be in the spirit of things.

4.If you could buy only one person a present this year who would it be?
I honestly could not chose this and I really had to think about it but I would probably get my brother a present as my mum and dad I could not give one a present and not the other.

5.Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning

6.Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No I have not but I have eaten one.

7.What do you like to do on Christmas break?
I like to listen to Christmas songs
watch Christmas movies
see all my family
exchange gifts
eat

8. Fave Christmas smell?
My fave Christmas smell is the smell of lush snow fairy and so white I also love the smell of holy go lightly it is a spicy sort of cinnamon scent.

9.Fave Christmas meal and treat?
Fave Christmas meal is of course Christmas roast dinner and my fave treat is Christmas chocolates and shortbread.

That is all the questions!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I wish you all an amazing Christmas!
Check out lily's answers here -> www.fairylightsandallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This was a really nice post to end with, I'm so sad that blogmas is over! x
    http://www.chapitretrois.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/christmas-haul-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thanks and me too I love blogmas!
    Anyways I will be back on Wednesday with a Christmas themed post!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete