Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas day 1 ~ Advent calanders and festive blogmas posts

Hello everybody, todays post is based on my advent calendar and my favourite upcoming blogmas posts  it is quite a short post but anyway im going to get on with it.

So this year I didn't get a beauty advent calendar but I got a chocolate one.
My advent calendar is a white milky bar one. I got this for £1.50 and I like the chocolate ha-ha.

It is quite nice and it has 24 doors with 24 chocolates to be revealed today I got a white               chocolate which is quite cute.

Okay so that's the advent calendar now on to my top 10 upcoming blogmas posts!
  1. Christmas wish list
  2. festive candles
  3. room décor for Christmas time
  4. Christmas grwm
  5. diy treats
  6. gift wrapping
  7. lush reviews
  8. Christmas tag
  9. room snippets
  10. top 10 Christmas movies and reviews
These are my favourite blogmas posts for blogmas 2015!
This doesn't mean I don't like the others because I love them all these are just my top 10!
I have quite a few collabs for blogmas so look out for those and many other posts that I didn't mention such as festive nails, diy Christmas candles, fave things about Christmas, Christmas market fun, top 10 Christmas songs etc.


This post is not amazing and there are many more posts to come that are much better so hope you enjoy blogmas!


lots of love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Super cute post! Can't wait for the rest of your Blogmas posts.
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for the rest of blogmas!! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of those posts! Love your blog love xxx

    ReplyDelete