Search This Blog

Sunday 13 December 2015

Blogmas day 13 ~ Diy christmas pillows

Hello everybody,

Today I have a diy Christmas pillows post where I will be showing you how to make your own diy pillows for the festive season.

Equipment needed

pillowcase
pillow
scissors
access to the internet and printer
sticker paper

Step 1.
The first step is to grab a pillow and put it inside a pillow case the pillow case can be whatever colour I chose white.

Step 2.
The next step is to look up on google images a photo you would like to use I chose a Christmas pug.

Step 3.
Print off the photo onto some sticker paper.

Step 4.
Stick the sticker onto the pillow case and there you have it a festive pillow for the Holidays!
xoxo

contact info

@beautytubeee ~ instagram
beautyreviewsblogs.gmail.com ~ email

or comment on my posts

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment