Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Blogmas day 23 ~ Christmas OOTD collab

Hello everybody,

Today I have a OOTD for you guys I will be showing you what I wore today so here goes.
Apologies for no photos today I couldn't take any as I didn't have much time.
This is a collab with the lovely the average gurl her blog will be linked at the end of this post!

Checked shirt ~
The classic red and black checked shirt with a pocket perfect for the holiday season.

Mine was purchased from new look and it was £!4.99 !

Hollister jeans ~
I paired the checked shirt with a gorgeous pair of dark blue Hollister jeans which I believe were reduced to £24.00.
They have a Hollister logo in brown on the back!

Jacket ~
I wore my leather jacket with this outfit to keep myself warm I purchased mine from new look for £24.99.
It is really nice with silver zippers.

Shoes ~
I wore my black boots with this which I got from Primark and I cannot remember the price at all (sorry).

Accessories

Bag ~
My bag is from Primark again and it was reduced to £5.00 which is a complete bargain!
It is just a plain black bag which is quite spacious and it has a silver clasp.

Ring ~
I wore my Pandora ring which is a little butterfly in silver!
I also wore my midi rings all from Topshop one in rose gold which I wear on my middle finger and one in silver which I wear as a normal ring on my small finger.

I hope you enjoyed this post read the average gurl's winter ootd here -> www.theaveragegurl.worldpress.com

xoxo






2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an amazing outfit! Sadly there was no pictures but it was still a great post😊 My post will be up tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks and yeah I was in such a rush bit of a disappointment :(
    Cant wait for your post
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete