Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas day 2 ~ Christmas Wishlist collab

Hello everybody, todays post is a Christmas wish list this is a collab with the lovely Emily Rose her blog is linked at the end of this post.

These are my top 10 wish list items enjoy!

My Christmas wish list:

~ zoella fizz bar trio - This is a really nice zoella trio with 3 mini fizz bars. This is sold at Superdrug for £7 and is a lovely gift, especially for bath lovers like me!

~ Lush little snow fairy set - This is a gorgeous bath set, lush is the best for Christmas gift sets. My favourite scent at lush is snow fairy and all things in this set are snow fairy scented.

~ Too faced long lasting lipstick Christmas gift set - This is £12 at Debenhams I love this so much and its a nice way to try the products.

~ Justin Bieber purpose cd - I love Justin's songs and I cant wait to hopefully have this album.

~ Soap and glory the big shebang set - I ask for this every year and it is amazing. Basically it goes down to £30 from £60 pretty much every year at boots and it contains full size soap and glory products.

~ Parka Coat - This is the very nice normally green coat. I already know I have this as I had to pick it out but I love it so much it is from h and m and I know I will be wearing it non stop.

~ Benefit porefessional license to blot - This is a lovely blotting/primer stick from benefit I have wanted this for a long time after reading so many good reviews!

~ Pandora raindrops chain ~ If you didn't already know I do have a silver Pandora bracelet and I now have quite a few charms on it so I would really like the chain to keep them from falling off my bracelet. I think the chain is £40.

~ Samsung wireless charger - I got a new phone in October this year and I ended up getting a Samsung galaxy s6 and you can buy a wireless charger for it so I would love that.

~ Jack wills weekend essentials backpack - This is the big jack wills set from boots and it comes with a rucksack this year and lots of products inside. I think this is a lovely gift set and I would love to receive this at Christmas.

So these are my top 10 wish list items I hope you enjoyed them if you would like to see Emily's wish list click here
-> www.emsirose.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading
lots of love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I will have my eyes out for that Soap and Glory set on Boxing Day!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and yes its amazing it normally goes half price before Christmas as a star gift at boots xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this, can't wait for more blogmas posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely list! Thanks for collaborating xo

    ReplyDelete