Search This Blog

Friday 29 April 2016

Top 3 April makeup faves

Hello everyone,

Today I have a post on my Top 3 April makeup products
1. Naked 2 basics
My first fave is the naked 2 basics I use this everyday for my eyebrows I use two shades called primal and cover I also use the lightest shade to highlight my brow bone they are all very neutral shades which are mostly matte. They also  have a really good pigmentation.



Next I have the benefit roller lash mascara. I used to use this constantly then I moved on to my other mascaras like my smashbox one but I have started to use this again and omg ive missed it so much its such a good mascara. It curls my lashes and makes them really long dark and also not at all clumpy.




Next is my smashbox lip-glosses in the shades gilt and jewel these are the brown/gold glittery nude shades which are perfect. They are not to sticky and are perfect for my lips.




Thank you for reading todays post

xoxo

Instagram ~ Beautytubeee
Email ~ beautyreviewsblogs@gmail.com


3 comments: