Search This Blog

Monday 25 April 2016

Disney Tag

Hello everyone, today I have a really exciting post as I am doing a Disney tag. The questions are not mine I typed it into google and found questions on a Disney tag website so credit goes to whoever made this tag. I have tweaked it as it was 40 questions but I have picked out my top 10.

So lets get straight on with the post

1. Favourite Disney movie?
This is way way to hard for me to choose I literally love them all but the first that come to mind are monsters inc , nemo, princess and the frog.

2. Walt Disney world or Disneyland? Walt Disney world !!

3. Favourite character?
Stitch is my all time favourite character!

4. Your favourite Disney park?
Omg this is hard but in order from favourite to least favourite it would be Magic kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood studios and then animal kingdom, but I love them all so much.

5. What is your favourite Disney ride?
Omg I cant decide there all amazing.

6.Do you have a fave pair of mickey/ Minnie ears? Yes the sparkly black and red Minnie ears.

7. Favourite Disney song?
Gosh there are so many but I love belle, part of your world and frozen songs.

8.What type of Disney item do you collect the most?
I collect pins and tsum tsums the most.

9. Who's the character you never want to miss meeting at the parks?
 Minnie and mickey mouse!
10.Favourtie park snack?
Mickey ice cream bars!

Thanks for reading todays post guys. I know your supposed to tag people in a tag but I didn't want to tag anyone to do this post but if you would like to do this post tag me or message me on my instagram @Beautytubeee so I can read it.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Yay, gotta love disney :)

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! My favourite Disney film is Mula xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love disney!! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete