Search This Blog

Thursday 14 April 2016

Revision help and life hacks

Hello everyone,

Today I have a post on revision hacks and help for you all!
Seems its getting close to finals and exams I thought I would do this post to share my tips and hacks.
Revision can be the worst thing for many people and I know I really don't like revising.
However using these tips can help to make revision slightly easier.

1. WRITING IN COLOURS

This tip has probably been the most helpful tip I have come across and it is writing in colours. This really helps to remember things amd it makes revision easier to read!

2. FLASH CARDS

Flash cards are the most helpful things ever when revising, especially if you need to remember words and their definitions. On one side of the card write a word on one side and definition on the other and
go through them in your spare time. This also helps if you write them in colours.

3. MUSIC

Listening to music really helps me when revising I find really easy to block everything out by listening to music. However its not for everyone as it does distract some people but I find it very helpful.

4. FREQUENT BREAKS

I get so bored of revision after about half and hour to an hour so I take frequent breaks where I go on my phone watch videos on YouTube and eat!

I hope these tips helped some of you!
Good luck in any finals or exams you are revising for or doing!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I find writing in colours and using flash cards really useful xx

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same just helps to remember things so easily xoxo

    ReplyDelete