Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2016

Sephora wishlist

Hello everybody,

Today I have a post for you all on my sephora wish list, these are products I want to get when I go on holiday later on this year and I have been wanting to try these products for a while.

The first product is the new Too faced melted matte lipstick in the shade sell out.
These look so amazing and im obsessed with liquid matte lipsticks and these are reasonably priced too on the Sephora website they are $21.

I am looking at Sephora because Im visiting America later this year where I am hopefully going to purchase these products!

Next is the Too faced the chocolate bar palette.
Most people have heard or have this palette it is amazing even the packaging is the cutest thing ever!
The eyeshadow are a really nice mix and they are mostly warm colours that you can create gorgeous looks with.

Next is the Tarte rainforest of the sea eyeshadow palette. This retails at $34 at Sephora which is really good for 8 colours. It is a mix of 8 matte and metallic colours for your lid all of which are quite neutral. This looks perfect for everyday neutral looks on the eye.

Becca x Jaclyn hill shimmering skin finish in the shade champagne pop. Im pretty sure everyone has heard of this amazing highlighter Becca made with Jaclyn Hill. It is the perfect highlighter and also the packaging is really simple but very cute.

Becca ever matte poreless primer perfector is the next product I would like to purchase.It is a primer which completely mattifies your face which is perfect if you have oily skin. It is also really good because you can apply it during the day to make your skin matte.

Anastasia liquid lipsticks look gorgeous, there is no specific colour in these that I really want to purchase but I want to get one as the formula looks absolutely amazing. The packaging also looks so cute!

Kat von d everlasting liquid lipsticks these look similar to the Anastasia ones and I would really like to get a pinky nude shade in these liquid lipsticks. The formula looks so good and the packaging is very nice.

Anastasia contour kit in the shade light is something ive really wanted to get ever since It came out. So many people have this and ive watched so many review on it. I would like the powder formula and the lighter version of the palette. This looks really high quality and perfect for my skin tone.

The last product is the too faced love flush long lasting 16 hour blush. The packaging is literally so cute for this product and the blusher is so pretty and I cant wait to hopefully pick one of these up!

That's it for my Sephora wish list I hope you have enjoyed

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great selection of products! Enjoy you're trip and let us know if you get any of it xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, some lovely items here!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I will definitely do posts on it however it isn't until august xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I hope you enjoy your trip! These products sound amazing xx

    ReplyDelete