Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Mac lip collection spring 2016

Hello everybody,

Today I have a post on my mac lipstick collection!

Im so sorry I haven't posted in like a week I have set myself a goal to post twice a week once on a Wednesday and again on a Saturday.
However posts in the holidays will be up any day!
Okay so lets get on with the actual collection.





Lipsticks

Mac lipsticks are one of my favourite lipstick brands ever! They come in so many different formulas and gorgeous colours. All mac lipsticks are £15.50 excluding limited edition ones. I find it so hard to go into mac without purchasing a lipstick so here is my collection.

My first lipstick is strip poker this is from the Kelly Osborne collection which was released a while ago but I managed to pick this one up from a outlet store. I don't really like the colour on me as it is too nude and you cant really see it.It is a matte lipstick however it is the old formula so its quite drying.


My next lipstick is from the wash and dry collection and it is called crème d nude it is a cremesheen which is my probably my favourite formula from mac.This is a nude colour but I actually love this its a has a pink sparkle to it which looks really pretty on the lips. This makes the perfect everyday lip colour.

Next I have viva glam 1 which is the perfect deep red colour this is absolutely beautiful and its a matte formula its so nice and the packaging is different as it is red on the part where you twist the lipstick up.


Twig is one of my newest editions to the collection it is a satin finish and since I purchased it I have worn it almost 4 times a week. I literally love it its a beautiful colour and it feels so nice on the lips.


Crème in your coffee is a cremesheen lipstick this is beautiful I used to wear it everyday it is similar to twig and if you cant afford this mac one a great dupe is rimmel Kate moss 08 as it is almost exactly identical however, the rimmel one is a bit lighter in colour.


Going on to amplified finish I have full fuchsia this is a bright pink colour that feels very moisturising on the lips and is perfect for summer time. It really stands out to give that beautiful bold lip look.


My last lipstick is from the spring/summer 2014 collection and its dreaming dahlia I got this is America in a cco store it is a beautiful orange/red colour and its perfect for the spring / summer time. Again of you wanted a bold lip this would be a great colour to use to achieve this it is a lustre finish.



Lip glass and lip liner

I actually only have one mac lip glass and its from the Simpsons collection it is a really funny shade as it is yellow. It is called nacho cheese explosion and it is a yellow gloss. Used over lipsticks this doesn't look yellow and just makes the lipstick look glossy / glazed.


My lip liner is also a new edition to my mac lip collection and it is in the shade soar. This is a beautiful colour and I normally end up using It all over my lips to create a beautiful matte colour. This is rumoured to be the colour Kylie Jenner uses.



Thank you for reading this really long post! If  you have any suggestions for mac lipstick colours please tell me in the comments below thank you.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Woah your collection is great! I really want to try twig & Cremè in your coffee! Lovely post xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really want to buy a Mac lipstick but I think they are a bit overrated x
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and you should go and try some colours out I do really love the formulas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, my little brother thinks the simpsons one is hilarious aha!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete