Search This Blog

Thursday 8 October 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD

Hello everybody, so this is a bit of a different post so very recently, I have been nominated for the liebster award by pastel blasts so thank you so much for nominating my blog. Make sure you check out pastel blasts blog because she's amazing I will link her blog at the end of this post.
 
--- Rules ---
 


Make a post thanking an linking your nominators blog

Include the Liebster awards sticker pictured above

Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also make sure that you let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.

Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator. These questions should be on their post. And make 10 questions of you own for your nominees to answer.

Finally, copy these rules out onto your post

                                                          ---- who I nominate ---

www.pastelkatee.blogspot.co.uk
www.bumblebeezoe.blogspot.co.uk
www.kristinagracex.blogspot.co.uk
www.acupofeblogs.blogspot.co.uk
www.tarasfloralworld,blogspot.co.uk
www.pastelblast.blogspot.co.uk
www.pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk
www.fl0ralella.blogspot.co.uk
www.lilyblogsalot.blogspot.com
www.sprinkleofpastelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk


                                                       --- pastel blasts questions ---

1) what is your favourite season and why?
  My favourite season is Autumn because of the candles and the sweaters and cosy Netflix nights      and im obsessed with Autumn makeup and Autumn Starbucks cups and lush baths.

2)  Where in the world do you want to travel?
I would love to travel to New York and Australia because I love America as I have travelled there before and Australia looks fun.

3)What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
My favourite things about Christmas is pretty much everything I LOVE Christmas so much. I love how festive everything is and I love Christmas traditions and the food and exchanging gifts and spending time with my family. I also love lush Christmas collection and Christmas shopping and everything!

4)One weird fact about me?
One weird fact about me is im obsessed with shopping and Christmas especially lush Christmas collection.


5)Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I loved reading blogs and I love sharing with other people product reviews and recommendations and I just loved blogging and writing my posts.

6) Favourite TV series?
Im  not watching a series at the moment but I watch things like east enders and coronation street also x factor, strictly come dancing and bake off.

7) favourite you tubers
This is such a hard question to answer as I love so many but I will name a few of my favourite.
girls wise I love Zoella, Tanya Burr, Niomi smart, Bethany Mota, LaurDIY, Quisha Rose, Sprinkle of glitter, Floral princess, fluer de force,gabby and lily mae

boys I love Alfie deyes,Thatcher Joe, Caspar Lee, Marcus Butler, Olly white

Familys I love Saccone jolys and Haks videos

8)If you could see any act live who would it be?
ED SHEERAN I love him!

9) If you had 50,000 pounds what would you spend it one?
I would say a family holiday and then makeup tons of it and clothes.

10) Do your friends know about your blog
The answer is I think so ha-ha!


                                                          ---- My Questions ----

1) Why did you start blogging
2) If you won the lottery what would you buy
3) Favourite holiday destination
4)Favourite candle
5)Favourite Disney princess
6)Best book you've ever read
7) beauty or fashion
8)Favourite things about autumn
9)Favourite season and why
10)Favourite holiday eg. Christmas, easter

2 comments: