Search This Blog

Thursday 15 October 2015

Lush Haul

Hello everybody, so I thought I would do a post on a small lush winter haul so I have been to lush so many times since the winter 2015 collection launched and every time I think I have bought something.


Okay so my first thing is from the Halloween section of the whole winter collection and it is the nightwing shower jelly.

This shower jelly smells really citrus like and it is in the shape of a bat which is sick.This product can be used for any things on the tub it says its for shampoo or body wash it says to get the product wet and use.Also it says for a more refreshing wash you should put in the fridge for a bit before using. Lush are doing this very cool pot collection where if you return five tubs from lush they give you a free face mask this reminds me a bit of back to mac.





 The rest of the things I bought are from the Christmas section.

First from the Christmas collection I bought peeping Santa this is a bubble bar that is supposed to smell of strawberries it smells a little bit like strawberries but not too much this is really cute and looks a bit like there summer 2015 bubblerons with the crème filling. It has two really cute eyes and I absolutely love this product.


Next I bought my all time favourite lush Christmas bubble bar it is of course the candy mountain omg this candy smelling bubble bar leaves you so many amazing smelling bubbles. I adore this product and this year they seem to be a bit more sparkly and glittery which I love this product really puts me in a festive mood.


I next bought a product I have never tried before and that is the father Christmas bath bomb this smells absolutely gorgeous and apparently turns your bath green although it is red and white on the outside. I absolutely love this and will probably by loads more of them.


The last thing I bought was the so white bath bomb this smells amazing of sweet apples. This is just a plain white bath bomb but it seems to have hints of colour in it this year. I have tried this before and it is so, so lovely. I will also probably buy more of these bath bombs.

 
 
 
Thanks for reading this post guys
 
lots of love xoxo


2 comments:

  1. These sound so amazing! I will definitely be picking up a candy mountain omg it sounds awesome! Lots of love, Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous and aww yay hope you enjoy it
    xoxo
    beauty reviews blog

    ReplyDelete