Search This Blog

Thursday 29 October 2015

Autumn makeup products I use

Hello everybody so I wanted to share with you my favourite products I use for autumn makeup looks.

Face
Everyday before applying a foundation I normally moisturize my skin as I tend to not prime my skin with a primer much anymore.

For my foundation I normally use a bb cream such as the Maybelline dream fresh bb as I like a lighter coverage but if I feel I need full coverage I will use my mac studio fix in the shade nw22.

Normally I use concealer under my eyes so if I am having a bb cream day I will use rimmel wake me up but if I chose to use my mac studio fix I will wear mac pro long wear concealer in the shade nw20.

I have to use powder everyday as my skin gets very oily so I normally use my mac studio fix powder but sometimes its to much with my mac foundation and concealer as they are all so full coverage. So then I will use rimmel stay matte or Maybelline matte maker.

Eyes and Eyebrows
For my eyebrows I have been using two shades from the naked 2 basics palette the shades are cover and primal mixed to create my brow shade. I also use the rimmel 002 hazel eyebrow pencil to brush my brows through and to fill in any bits I missed.

As for eyeshadow I use various palettes and products but there is one eye look I have been wearing everyday lately so I will share that with you. So I start by applying seventeen metallic cream eyeshadow all over my lid. Then I apply nyx cream eyeshadow stick in almond all over my lid then add glitter with nyx walnut glitter roll on eyeshadow.

My favourite mascara lately has been mac studio sculpt mascara as I love the wand and formula of the mascara.

For eyeliner I love the black stila smudge crayon this is so easy to smudge to create the messy or perfect eyeliner.

Blusher, Bronzer and Highlighter
My favourite bronzer lately has been the bronzer in the collection contour and highlight kit. It blends really well and I just love it so much for autumn.

My favourite Highlighter has been mac soft and gentle it is absolutely beautiful and gives a really nice highlight. To make it even better use it over a cream highlighter or mac strobe cream which is what I have been using it over as I was given a strobe cream sample. But either way it gives off a beautiful highlight alone or over something.

My favourite blusher has been mac see me hear me from the alluring aquatics collection. Omg guys this blusher is beautiful for this season as it is a really nice warm colour which I love so much. Also it doesn't have loads of clumps of glitter or sparkle and it is very beautiful.

Lips
For my lips I will normally apply lip balm like eos or baby lips to begin with then I will apply a berry lipstick like Revlon black cherry, which is very autumnal!

Then to finish the whole look I will spray with nyx matte finishing spray and then I am done.
So I don't know If you could tell lately I am obsessed with mac.

qotd: Fave mac product??

Thank you for reading this post I hope you enjoyed it, be sure to answer the qotd above in the comments bar below!

lots of love xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I don't own any Mac stuff because there is no Mac stores anywhere near me and I have searched in every shop I can find ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww really mac is so good try looking for a cosmetics company store :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have one Mac product but I am really interested in buying the soft Ochoa paint pot. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh yes looks lovely I have quite a big mac collection know if you view my recent post you will be able to see more mac products xoxo

    ReplyDelete