Search This Blog

Sunday 27 September 2015

Autumn Haul Collab

Hello everybody, so todays post is an autumn haul given the first day of autumn was Thursday, it seemed only fitting to do our collab autumn themed all the girls links will be below so check out there posts to as they are all amazing.

So this is totally a mixed haul with some beauty some clothing. I have a home haul already uploaded so check it out after you've read this post.

The first items I will start with is clothing so I haven't bought many clothes recently but I did buy this really nice checked shirt from new look it was 14.99 and I love it so much. I have paired this with black jeans and boots. It is so autumnal and I love wearing this shirt!

Next I don't think this is really clothing but its a hat and its a black floppy hat I purchased from Primark it was 8.00 and I love it I have also been wearing this with the shirt and boots as it really compliments my look and style.It is a hat I enjoy wearing and I will continue to wear this through the autumn/winter.

Next this is probably not classed as clothing either but it is a huge scarf I have bought from Primark also it was 5.00 and omg it is so fluffy and comfy. This is so so so autumnal and I just love it.

Okay so I will do the beauty things.
So first beauty item is the Revlon super lustrous crème lipstick in the shade black cherry. This is a very dark plum shade it is quite daring and out there, but it is an autumn staple. I absolutely love this.

Next beauty product is a mac gift card I got from a friend it has money on so I can by my mac stuff with it.

Thanks for reading todays post I hope you enjoyed it also check out my home haul.
Check out all the girls links below and read there autumn themed posts.

www.Tarasfloralworld.blogspot.co.uk
www.justsophia14.blogspot.co.uk
www.acupofeblogs.BlogSpot.co.uk
www.kristinagracex.blogspot.co.uk
www.pinksmarties.blogspot.co.uk
www.pastelblasts.blogspot.co.uk
www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk
www.perksofbeingrosieblog.worldpress.com
www.geraldineswonderfulworld.blogspot.com
www.thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk











THANKS FOR READING
LOTS OF LOVE XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Great blog!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I enjoyed collabing! x
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys I loved collabing with you xx

    ReplyDelete