Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Top 5 Autumn Essentials

Hello everybody and welcome to todays post! Today I am doing an autumn essentials post also quick notice im very sorry this was late and to make up for this I have a post for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! My official uploading day is now a Wednesday evening at 6:30pm.

1. Cosy knit jumpers
What's autumn without cosy jumpers?  I have tons recently I have found some lovely ones in new look which are super adorable, cosy and affordable so I would definitely check new look out for some super cute jumpers.

2. Blanket scarfs
Blanket scarfs are the cutest things to spice up any outfit they are super affordable and just add a cosy autumnal feel to your outfit. Blanket scarfs are very versatile and can be used to wrap around yourself as a sort of kimono with no sleeves or a shawl.

3. Berry lipsticks
Of course this had to be in my essentials somewhere! Berry lipsticks are the typical go to autumn lip colour nearly everyone wears. My favourites are Revlon black cherry and mac rebel.

4. Lush Bath bombs
When the weather is cold outside in the night time I like to snuggle up and also have a bubbly warm bath with lush goodies especially from the winter 2015 collection. My favourites are so white, candy mountain and magic wand.

5. Snacks
So in the autumn I like to snack a lot whilst watching YouTube or TV. I love to snack normally on unhealthy foods like Crips and chocolate but occasionally I will be healthier and have strawberries or bananas.

Thank you for reading todays post and keep your eyes peeled for more ...

<3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment