Search This Blog

Monday 14 September 2015

Top 5 autumn blushers

Hello everybody today I have a top 5 autumn blushers post. Im so sorry this upload is a day late but I have been so busy lately so I have lots scheduled for my blog. So look out for new posts weekly.

NUMBER 5.
My number 5 autumn blusher favourite is Mua blushers I have one in the shade bon bon which I love using especially in the autumn months as it is a warm toned pinkie peachy shade. These blushers are super affordable and I really enjoy using them.

NUMBER 4.
For number 4 I have sleek pomegranate this blusher is a very dark blusher that I love so much it really goes nice with the warmer colours of autumn.

NUMBER 3.
Number 3 goes to milani I have dolce pink but ive heard amazing things about luminoso and red vino all there baked blushers are amazing and I love mine for all year round. It has a beautiful pink glow.

NUMBER 2.
Benefit box blush in rockateur and sugar bomb I have both of these and find them great they really make my cheeks pop with colour. I love these shades for autumn especially as they are warmer more autumnal shades.

NUMBER 1.
MAC blusher in the shade see me hear me it is limited edition from the alluring aquatics collection and its beautiful. First there's the packaging which is amazing then there's the gorgeous warm toned pinkie peach blush it is perfection in a blush pan. I love this for autumn it is my go to blush and it will definitely be hitting pan this season.

Thanks for reading todays short post.I hoped I gave you options from drugstore to high-end.See you in the next post.
bye  xoxo

2 comments: