Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Back to School Essentials collab with Pastel Blasts

Hello everybody its J, today we have a very exciting post its is a back to school essentials with pastel blasts. Her blog will be linked at the end of this post. Make sure you check it out after you've read this as she is very lovely and her blog is amazing.

Anyway so getting into the post, back to school has arrived some schools have already gone back so this post may be a little late for you guys. Sorry if you have already gone back to school I hope your not drowning in homework yet! But for those who haven't gone back this post could be very helpful!

Okay so lets start with my back to school essentials....

1. COLOURFUL PENS OR FINELINERS
Okay so everyone needs a bit of colour in their life and I love to use colours. I use fine liners for writing revision notes in different colours to help me remember them and I use them to outline things. Also to make my books look nice! The fine liners I have below are the stabilo ones these are properly my favourite ones also they are very nice to hold and have a very bold colour payoff.



2.GET IT DONE NOTEPAD
Is it just me or is everyone else unorganised! Well if your like me your going to love this its a notepad you put on your desk or rip off the sheets and take them with you. You just write done what you need to get done that day and keep it somewhere where it will remind you to do those things so maybe in your pocket or backpack. They don't work for everyone as some people may forget to take the sheet with them or forget to look at it.But I find these work for me! If they don't work for you try setting your lock screen as a get it done list or reminders on your phone.

3.DEODERANT
Okay this really is a essential at school especially after gym class/pe you don't want to smell all gross so spray deodorant. I have the dove deodorant and it is a spray but Im going to make sure I pick up a rollerball before school as my school and some other schools are strict on sprays.



4.POWDER
My skin gets quite oily down my nose throughout the day so powder is my makeup best friend I love to top up during the day to make sure im not an oily mess. Powder or oil blotting papers are also great for after gym class when your skin collects the most oil.The powder below is the makeup revolution pressed powder it is great for top ups and a very lightweight powder for school.



5.RECORD CARDS

I love record cards for revision and to make flash cards.You can just write a word on one side and the meaning on the other and then you got yourself some flashcards! They are easy to flick through and espicaslly before the test.I find revising with these really helps me remember words and meanings for a Exam.

6.POST IT NOTES
During the school year my school diary gets so messed up and I don't know what week it is or anything. So what I do to solve this issue is to stick post it notes or the smaller strip post it notes on the week im on and colour code things in my school diary with them to remind me Im on that page. It really helps me to stay organised and keep things tidy.

FINALLY. GIRLS EMERGANCY KIT
Every girl has to keep this handy mine is always in my bag it includes things like hairbrush, makeup, bobby pins, sanitary towels, tissues and more girly things like the ones I've listed. Its good to keep this kit handy then you will never be caught out in a emergency!

Okay Thank you very much for reading todays post pastel blasts blog is http://pastelblast.blogspot.co.uk/ so go check it out because its amazing.I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe helped you out! comment if your unorganised and what you do to solve that issue and come back tomorrow for another collab post!

Thanks for Reading  xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Great post you listed some great essentials x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love your account!!! please have a peek at mine just started have any tips? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I definitely think a memory stick is an essential if you do a lot of computer work. Its then saved in more than one place.



    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and ah yes didn't think of that one aha xxx ✨

    ReplyDelete