Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 March 2016

February faves

Hello everyone,

Today I have a February faves post!
Im so sorry there was no post last week I was so busy!
So its March already this year is going so fast! Seems its the end of February it seemed only right for this weeks post to be a February favourites.

Denim skirt

I think I have mentioned this on my blog before, but lately I am still loving my black denim skirt I have so many tops that go so nicely with it and  I have been really enjoying wearing it.

NO7 beautiful skin cleansing water

This stuff is so good especially for my skin type which is normal/oily.No7 have skincare for every type of skin and they all work wonders. Lately I have been breaking out and this stuff has really helped to clean my skin and get rid of my break outs. This specific cleanser comes in to different types a foaming one where you put it on and wash it off or the version I where you put it on a cotton pad and it also takes off your makeup, I am unsure if the foaming one removes makeup. This is also a toner and cleanser in one!
Smashbox full exposure mascara

I have really been loving this mascara lately as it gives my lashes a really full and thick look. It doesn't do much for lengthening your lashes though but it gives them a much more thicker look which is what I want.

Smash open money box

This is an odd one and not related to beauty but it is a money box you need to smash to get open.This is so useful to me as im saving for my holiday and its so handy to have all my money in one place and I cant spend it.

Hope you liked this post
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I really want to start wearing denim skirts but I never know where to buy them x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love denim skirts and Topshop and new look do some lovely ones. Occasionally even Primark sale them.

      Delete