Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Q and A - beauty edition

Hello everybody,

Today I have a Q and A post for you and it is about beauty.So I asked people in chats I have on instagram and these were the questions I received.

Q. What are your three products you recommend for beginners? - Whiteinteriorsblog

Omg this question is really hard because I think I would suggest more than three products but if I had to pick three products excluding brushes I would chose, Mac studio fix powder because its a foundation powder so then you wouldn't necessary need a foundation and its quite high coverage.

I would then pick A lipstick and sticking with drugstore I would definitely suggest the rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks they are super pigmented and they come in so many different colours and they are so affordable.

Finally I would pick out the They're real mascara from benefit as it is amazing and the wand is just incredible and it makes your lashes look beautiful. However if you needed a drugstore mascara I would say maybe the Maybelline falsies as it makes your lashes really long and thick.

Q. What American brand would you like to try out the most? - gracexkate

I would say drugstore probably cover girl there products look so fun and great at the same time. I would also love to try Anastasia Beverly hills and Kat von D but these are high end brands which you can find at Sephora stores.

Q. Number 1 eye look? - Blossomofhope.x

My number one eye look is probably a neutral sort of smoky eye. I love achieving this look by using my mac and naked 2 palettes.

Q. Mascara or lipstick? - Blossomofhope.x

Omg this is so hard to chose as I love long eyelashes and bright statement lips.However thinking about it I would chose lipstick because I could not go without red lips every once in a while. But If I could chose both I would!

Thank you for the questions ad I hope you enjoyed this post today

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment