Search This Blog

Monday 14 March 2016

Beauty Haul :)

Hello everyone,

I am so excited for todays post I have been buying a few items lately and had a few requests for a haul post so here it is.

Kiko

I went to a really nice kiko cosmetics shop recently and I bought quite a few products and they are all so good.
So the first thing I bought was a lipstick in the shade 932.Its a beautiful red colour and I love it so much. It also smells really nice.

Next I got two of the vivid colour lipstick pencils. I got shades 07 and 02.07 is a really nice berry toned pink and 02 is a really pretty peach pink perfect for summer and spring. These are both really moisturising and perfect size for a small purse.

Next I got a eyeshadow from the infinity + range and its called 404.This is a really nice sparkly/glittery pink and it has pink and silver glitter in the hot pink colour.

Next I got another eyeshadow in the infinity range and its shade 211. It is really highly pigmented like number 404 and it is a really nice amber/ brown colour with hints of glitter.

Lastly from kiko I bought a single palette to store my single eyeshadow in.The palate only has space for one eyeshadow and it has a decent sized box mirror.




Mac

I went into mac this month and bought myself a lipstick in the shade twig. A lot of people have this colour and its is a beautiful berry pink. It is such a subtle berry though and totally wearable for everyday. It is a satin finish and moisturises my lips whilst giving off a highly pigmented beautiful colour.

No7

From no7 I bought the beautiful skin quick thinking wipes. These are my favourite wipes and they work wonders on my skin they clean up my skin and they are really gentle on my skin. They also are clearly amazing for removing all my makeup even waterproof mascara.

Elegant touch

From elegant touch I picked up some of their totally bare stiletto 003 fake nails. In the pack you get the bare nails and they are perfect for nail art and making designs on the nails. They are very long and pointy not squared. In the pack you get 48 nails in 10 different sizes.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. The kiko products look so good, I will have a look if I see a shop.

    Wi xx

    White-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your haul💗 The Kiko products look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul! Twig is one of my favorite shades from MAC, I wear it all through fall and winter! It's like my perfect mauve, and it goes with everything. I also can't wait to try the No7 wipes you mentioned! I've been dying to try some new wipes for awhile now. xo

    www.cupofthoughtsandabagoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both kiko products are absolutely amazing and I have been obsessed with twig and no7 wipes are incredible Amber xoxo

    ReplyDelete