Search This Blog

Friday 25 March 2016

W7 reviews !!

Hello everybody,

Today I have a reviews post for you all, I will be reviewing the gorgeous products W7 kindly sent to me.

So all of W7 links will be at the end of this post including some shops that sell W7 makeup.

The first product they sent me is the banana dreams loose powder. This is a banana powder it is one colour which is a yellowy banana colour and blends in to suit most skin tones.
It is a loose powder and it is great for setting under eye concealer.
I have used this everyday under my eyes since they sent me it and I absolutely love it if I had to give it a rating out of 10 I would  give it 8 or 9.

The next thing they sent me is the kiss me plumping gloss. This is a gorgeous clear lip gloss that pumps up your lips. This can be used over or under any product on your lips. It smells really minty and it has a doe foot applicator.
It leaves no colour just a clear shine on the lips. It isn't too sticky and it isn't one of those plumping lip-glosses that burn your lips.It also does what it says and plumps your lips.

Next they sent me their lashtastic false liquid lashes mascara. This is a really nice mascara and it has a really thick brush with very short fine bristles. I find this lengthens my lashes however the first time I used it it made my lashes really long but really clumpy and my lashes stuck together.
However I will keep trying this one and feedback on my experiences.

Finally, they sent me a king kohl eye liner. This is a normal pencil eyeliner that you sharpen when it gets blunt. It is really fine and it is a black liner. It isn't hard to use and I found it stayed on my eyes all day which is really good. It is a really good size and  I love this!




So that's all for my W7 reviews here are their links
Instagram - w7makeupuk
Website- www.w7cosmetics.co.uk
A few shops where you can purchase W7 items-  asda, selected next sores, selected tkmaxx stores more stores listed on website

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Lovely posy, I might have to buy the eyeliner! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. W7 is such a good makeup brand!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, I do find W7 quite hit and miss but there are some great products out there!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys and I agree grace however I love these xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys and I agree grace however I love these xoxo

    ReplyDelete