Search This Blog

Thursday 11 February 2016

Glitter eyes review

Hello everybody,

Todays post is going to be a review on the amazing products glitter eyes kindly sent me.

So lets jump straight into the post!

Baby doll twinkle


This is a glitter eyes pack and it contains 1 applicator, 1 duster brush, 1 fix gel, 1 glitter pot and guide on how to apply it.

All these products come in a zipper bag which is the perfect size for carrying all these products around especially for travel purposes.

The actual eyeshadow is a loose glitter eyeshadow which is a beautiful pink shade called baby doll twinkle.It is very pigmented and stays on my lids for hours.

The fix gel is wonderful for making the product stick this is why it lasts so long! It is a small bottle of fluid with a doe foot applicator.

The brushes are really nice and a good size for travel or for your handbag. They are really soft and one of the brushes is double sided. One side is slanted and one is just rounded as a normal eyeshadow brush.

Unicorn Wings

Next glitter eyes sent me one of there pressed glitters in the shade unicorn wings. This is a gorgeous silver colour and its really nice for parties.I felt this lasted a long time on my lids also and I used it with the fix gel just to make it last longer and stick to my lids to bring out its full potential.







I really love the glitter eyes products and you can check them out right here -> www.glittereyes.co.uk

xoxo

2 comments: