Search This Blog

Thursday 4 February 2016

January Faves !

Hello everybody,

Today I am going to share with you what I have been loving for the month of January!

Turtle neck tops

I absolutely love turtle neck tops lately especially grey ones! I just find them so comfy and stylish at the same time and you can dress them up or wear them casual. A great place for turtle neck tops and jumpers is new look.

Denim skirt

Another fashion piece I have been loving is denim skirts I have a black one and again this is a piece of clothing you can dress up or wear casually. The skirt looks really nice with just tighter long sleeve tops.

Chanel lipstick

This month I treated myself to a very nice but pricey lipstick from Chanel. It was £26 I think and it is a stunning shade with a velvety formula and beautiful packaging. I have used it constantly since I got it and it is called rouge allure velvet in the shade 34 la raffinee.

Chanel chance eau de toilette

Another expensive product I know but I absolutely love the Chanel chance perfume it smells so good and I have been wearing it loads lately.

That is all for todays post

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I really love the smell of the Chanel perfume! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I know its so lovely xoxo

    ReplyDelete