Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2016

My real techniques brush collection

Hello  everybody, today I have a really fun post for you all and it is my real techniques brush collection.

So lets get straight on with the post!

Face brushes

Okay so for all my face brushes these come from different real techniques collections or sets.

Pictured below are the face brushes:




The ones I have from left to right are the multi task brush, the sculpting brush, the buffing brush, the contour brush, the setting brush, the pointed foundation brush, the essential foundation brush ,the fan brush and finally the detailer brush.

All these brushes are pink and yellow/orange coloured and listed below is what I use them for as these brushes are very multi functional.

multi task - powder
sculpting- bronzer
buffing- foundation
contour- bronzer
setting- under eye setting powder
pointed foundation- concealer
essential foundation- foundation
fan brush- highlighter
detailer- concealer

Eye brushes

I only have a few eye brushes which are all pictured below:


The brushes named from left to right are the  deluxe crease brush, the brow brush, the fine liner brush, base shadow brush, accent brush, domed shadow brush.

All these brushes are purple in colour and are pretty multi functional also so listed below is what I use each brush for.

deluxe crease- crease eyeshadow
The brow brush - eyebrow powder
fine liner- gel liner
base shadow - all over lid eyeshadow
accent brush- eyeshadow below waterline or to apply glitter
domed shadow- brow bone highlight

These are all my real techniques brushes I also have two of the black travel cases that come with a few of the real techniques sets and also I store my real techniques brushes in the ikea skewer white post in the smallest size.

I do have two more pots full of brushes so comment if you would like a brush collection in the near future with just those brushes in.



I hope you enjoyed this post lets try to smash 2k views!
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. I would love to know what other brushes you also have! I haven't got any of the eye brushed but they look great xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah you have loads of brushes! I have no real techniques ones ahaha, great post lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would defo want a brush collection, really enjoyed this! x
    wwww.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing post! Would love to read a post about your other brushes to xx

    www.theaveragegurl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys and will definitely do a brush collection with my other brushes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on 2,000 views :) I would also love to see the rest of your brushes
    Emily www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this! Well done on 2k jess kmew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Congrats on 2k :) xx

    ReplyDelete