Search This Blog

Saturday 1 August 2015

Mac Studio Fix Powder Review

Hello Everybody,

Todays post is going to be a review on the mac studio fix powder this is the foundation powder it is really good and gives you a great flawless coverage. It mattifies the skin and lasts a good few hours matte. The powder isn't a drugstore price but for the price you pay you definitely get your moneys worth. If your looking for a pricey powder with a flawless matte finish I definitely recommend this one.

I have tried many powder foundations and I think for the price this is the one I would repurchase and since I have bought this product I have used it non stop also I have just got a YouTube channel a few days ago called beauty tube and I have one video of my summer makeup collection 2015 so if you would like to check that out and subscribe I would really appreciate it!

Thanks for reading and my next post will be up on 2/7/15 bye xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment