Search This Blog

Monday 24 August 2015

mac blog haul

Hello everyone todays post is a small mac blog haul and review.

Finally I purchased a studio fix fluid foundation and omg it is amazing guys I have the shade nw22 and its so good its gives a really good medium/full coverage and definitely blurs my imperfections. I feel it gives me a fresh faced glow and it always looks so natural.

The foundation was £22.50 which is very good for a foundation of that quality its a 30ml size 1.0 us FL oz. It also has a spf of 15.

Next I bought the pro long wear concealer its amazing for contour and high light I apply before my foundation I have a lighter shade which will highlight my under eyes I got it in nw20. It also gives a medium/full coverage and highlights my under eye area making my eyes look wide awake it makes redness disappear and I can also apply it on blemishes to minimise their appearance.

The pro long wear concealer was £17.50 and is a very good price for an amazing product.It is a 9ml size 0.30 FL oz.

 
Also in this pic I have my mac studio fix foundation powder
 
thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment