Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Top 5 lipsticks (drugstore)

Hi guys so I have to type out my blog post on my phone today to get it up on time so there will be no photos or swatches of my top 5 drugstore lip products.

No.1 :  Rimmel colour rush
These lip crayons are amazing I love my viva violet one. These remind me of the benefit balms because they are like tinted lip balms just a bit more pigmented. They are about £4.49 in super drug and boots stores and are amazing quality.

No.2 : Mua lipsticks
These lipsticks people rarely buy because they are cheap but they are amazing some of them are really pigmented.They come in a wide range of colours and are really good quality for the price.I love shade 2 and shade 6.

No.3 : top shop lipsticks and lip paints
I have recently brought some top shop makeup products after hearing how good they were I got one of there lipsticks in hazard its a really lovely bright red it's so pigmented it lasts ages on the lips it has a really nice matte effect.I brought one of there lip paints in evelate it's so amazing I wear it as a nice neutral it's a really nice pinky nude lipgloss.

No.4 : Nyx lip glosses
I love my Nyx glossses they are so creamy and leave a really nice effect on the lips. I have the shade beige which is a gorgeous pinky shade which is a really nice neutral for my lips.

No.5 : maybelline baby lips
I know these are lip balms but I love them they are definitely moisturising and they have spf some are tinted some are clear but they really help my lips when they are dry. I love them as a nice pop of color for a more natural shade to my lips.

Thanks for reading everyone!  😘 xx

---------------- Fridays post: surprise post ! -----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Great post I so would like to try some top shop makeup any reccomendations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and Topshop makeup is amazing their lipsticks especially hazard is beautiful and so is brighton rock if they still do that one xoxo

    ReplyDelete