Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 November 2015

My favourite eyeshadow look // autumn

Hello everybody, today I have quite a short post about my favourite eyeshadow look lately. I use 5 products to achieve my eyeshadow look.


Firstly I use an eyeshadow primer on my eyelids or even concealer all works the same. This helps eyeshadow to stay on your eyelids and not slide off  especially if you have oily eyelids.

The base to my eyeshadow is the nyx eyeshadow stick in almond this is the perfect brown colour for autumn. I use this all over my eyelids to get the perfect brown.

Then I use a glitter roll on from nyx in the shade walnut I use this all over my lid on top of the eyeshadow base. I apply this with a brush which is a fluffy blending brush.

Next I use a darker brown from bare minerals to smoke out my crease and blend it all out with a fluffy brush.

Finally I use mac soft and gentle skin finish with a crease brush in my inner corner. I know this is for highlight but it looks gorgeous in the inner corner with this eye look.

Latley I have been loving a glittery eye and this is why I bought the mac holiday gold pigment collection it is gorgeous and was £26.

I hope you enjoyed this short post

lots of love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I also love to wear a shimmery eye at this time of year. xx
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You and yes they just look beautiful at this time of the year xoxo

      Delete