Search This Blog

Thursday 19 November 2015

Cute Cosy Outfit

Hello everybody, todays post is going to be a outfit that is suitable for the autumn winter time.
This is the outfit I am wearing for Christmas lights switch on.
This is sort of a short ootd post so here we go.

For my jeans I am wearing the petite skinny's in blue from next im not quite sure what they are called at next but they have loads of different colours and I did get them this year. They are really nice and I love these this year.

For my top I am wearing a Abercrombie and Fitch top which is grey with a white deer on I actually picked this up in the usa a year ago so im not sure if they still sell it. Abercrombie tops are so comfortable and reasonably priced.

Over my top I am wearing a black jumper from new look this was £7.99 in the basic section. It is fluffy and knitted it is very autumnal and jumpers are lovely in the autumn. I did get it a size up so its oversized and cosy. It also has slits in the side which are very fashionable and spice up the jumpers look.

Then I am wearing my checked scarf from Primark this was £5 and its a blanket scarf it is so big cosy and fluffy. It just spices up any outfit whilst keeping you warm (which is a bonus).

On my feet I have my black Nikes which are getting old now but I do love them they are so comfy.


So that's my outfit I hope you liked this post it was a bit different and next Wednesday at 6:30 is my next post about blogmas its all the info you need to know about it.

Lots of love
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment