Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Day to night lookbook in collaboration with Betabrand

Hello everybody,

So for this post I have created a look from day to night with the same pair of trousers. A website called https://www.betabrand.com/ gave me inspiration to do this look as they sell unique womens trousers (pants) this  can be from the office to a dinner or from a casual day in town to a dinner.


So I came up with a look which involves a change of top and some accessories to spice the look up.

To start the look I think black jeans or work trousers is a great place to start as black goes with a lot of different colours which gives you lots of options for a top.
For my top half in the day I wore a plain long sleeved grey and white stripy t-shirt.
To go out to a dinner I switched this t-shirt out for a khaki green t-shirt that has cut outs on the shoulder. I think this t-shirt is more dressy and better for wearing out especially to dinner.

I accompanied the outfit with a leather jacket then I used accessories to spice the outfit up. I used my Pandora ring and bracelet to add an element of stylish jewellery to the look. You can also wear these during the day as they are really pretty and casual pieces of jewellery that work all day.

I then changed my footwear from flats to heels as these are more dressy the heels are sort of boots with a silver band on the heel which contrasts with the silver jewellery I have accessorised the look with.

All together this look fits perfectly and if you wanted to spice it up even more you could add some more makeup or change your lipstick colour etc.

This is a really nice transitional look from day to night time.

That's the end of todays post!


xoxo

1 comment: